MAIN HOME 3D WALKTHROUGH
Michael Nevis #01139401 | Rick Ardizzone #00979963 | John Howmiller #00858612 | Steven Gordon #01332117
Square footage and/or information contained herein has been received from the seller, existing reports, appraisals, public records, and/or other sources deemed reliable. However, neither the seller or listing agent has verified this information. If this information is important to the buyer in determining whether to buy, or the purchase price, the buyer should conduct his/her own investigation.
Copyright © 2017 Nevis And Ardizzone Team. All rights reserved. The Nevis And Ardizzone Team logo is a trademark of Nevis And Ardizzone Team.
$5,400,000 | 4 BEDS | 6 BATHS | 6,072 SF | 1.49 ACRE LOT
Spectacular Mid-Century modern home boasts commanding views of the Silicon Valley and surrounding foothills from almost every room. This one-of-a-kind hexagonally designed home is situated on a scenic 1.49+/- acre hilltop. Truly a special place to live. This private estate offers an open floor-plan, high ceilings, walls of glass, generous rooms, and an abundance of natural light, complemented by natural materials such as wood and stone to integrate the home with its outdoor environment. The extraordinary grounds are a blend of manicured landscaping and natural beauty including majestic trees, tiered drought, and deer resistant gardens, large lawn area, playground/sand pit, and multiple entertainment areas. Enjoy the amazing sunsets, relax on the large patio or take a dip in the swimming pool surrounded by an expansive wood deck. Located just minutes from both downtown Los Gatos and downtown Saratoga, schools, freeways and other local amenities. Entertain on a grand scale or simply enjoy the tranquility of this unique residence.
• Approximately 6,072 sf of living space.
• 4 Bedrooms and 6 bathrooms.
• Separate one bedroom, one-bathroom guest suite.
• Bright open entry.
• Beautiful white-washed European Oak hardwood flooring
• The spacious living room offers vaulted wood ceilings, walls of glass to peaceful views and wood-burning fireplace.
• Living room wraps around to private study.
• Open dining room with built-in breakfront and sliding glass doors to a large patio.
• The streamlined kitchen features European Oak cabinetry, Dekton counters, breakfast bar, two sinks and top of the line European appliances including:
• Miele cooktop and vent hood.
• Two Miele dishwashers.
• Miele double ovens with touch controls, one with a steamer.
• Liebherr refrigerator with bottom freezer (2 drawers).
• Kitchen opens to the family room and large informal dining with walls of glass.
• Family room with wood burning fireplace, raised hearth, and two sets of sliding glass doors.
• Bright and open Master bedroom with wood panel and glass walls, vaulted wood ceiling, and carpet. Plenty of cabinets and closet space.
• Master bath offers sunken jet tub, new quartz-topped walnut vanity with two sinks and oversized tiled stall shower w/bench.
• 1st Jr. Bedroom suite offers vaulted ceiling, two closets, built-in shelving, private bath and slider to back deck.
• Playroom with hardwood floors, wood panel walls and game/art closet.
• Two Jr. Bedrooms off of the playroom offer built-in desks, large closets with built- in shelving & racks.
• Shared bath with vanity, two sinks, tiled stall shower, and separate tub. Enormous lower level game/bonus room with walls of glass opens to the pool and yard. Bar area with a food processor, dishwasher and hidden refrigerator. Wood burning fireplace and FLOR carpet tiles for easy cleaning.
• Movie theater with projection screen, top of the line THX sound system, and soundproof theatrical curtains
• Two full bathrooms/changing rooms downstairs convenient to the pool.
• Separate guest suite features a terrace with beautiful views, large bedroom with private bath
• Multi-zone heating, with all new ducts, and tons of storage
• Lutron Ra2 Home Automation System
• Remodeled pool with newer pool equipment
3-car garage with additional onsite parking
15581 TOYON DRIVE | LOS GATOS, CA 95030
GUEST SUITE 3D WALKTHROUGH
SATURDAY, MAY 18th
1:30 to 4:30
SUNDAY, MAY 19th
1:30 to 4:30
License # 70010073